Inspecting Homes in Ashburn and Beyond!
Key Inspector, LLC, is based in Nokesville VA, and is a trusted source for home inspections and radon testing throughout Northern Virginia areas.
When you are selling or purchasing a new home in Ashburn VA, you want a home inspector you can trust. At Key Inspector, your home inspection will be done with experience and an eye for detail by a licensed and InterNACHI certified inspector. With over 15 years of experience in construction and remodeling, we understand how homes are constructed. You will receive a professional and thorough inspection that provides peace of mind so that you understand the home and its major systems and structure.
Key home inspections will cover all areas of the home. Whether you are purchasing a home and want a thorough inspection or you are interested in less detailed and only require a review of visible issues on a Walk & Talk Consultation, we offer a variety of inspections at varying degrees of detail to meet all your needs. We make every effort to accommodate your schedule! Our inspections include:
- Buyers Home Inspection – gain an understanding of the home and make sure it is constructed properly
- Pre-Listing (Seller) Home Inspection – discover any areas that need repair before listing
- New Construction Pre-Closing Home Inspection – we focus our inspection on the quality of the workmanship
- One-Year Warranty Home Inspection – before your one-year builders warranty expires, inspect your major systems
- Maintenance Home Inspection – keep your current home up to date and safe
- Walk & Talk Consultation – when time doesn’t permit a lengthy inspection, we offer a visual walk through to discuss any issues we see
Contact us today to schedule your inspection.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States. Where does radon come from? It is naturally formed when uranium, radium, and thorium break down in rocks, soil and groundwater and enter a home. Due to the odorless and tasteless characteristics of this dangerous gas it will go undetected without a professional radon testing. By adding a radon inspection by our NRPP Certified Radon Measurement Professional to your home, you will have peace of mind knowing your home is safe for you and your family.