Inspecting Homes in Springfield and Beyond!
Key Inspector, LLC, is based in Nokesville VA, and is a trusted source for home inspections and radon testing throughout Northern Virginia areas.
Whether you are a new home buyer or you have purchased a home before, having a professional home inspection is important so that you understand the details of the home and its systems. At Key Inspector we provide un-biased and trustworthy home inspections to the residents of Springfield VA. We are licensed in Virginia and are InterNACHI certified. With an eye for detail from over 15 years of construction and remodeling experience, we understand the structure of homes.
Our home inspections provide buyers and sellers the information they need to understand the home and any repairs that may be needed. We offer a variety of inspections that provide the knowledge a buyer or seller needs for a smoother transaction during closing. We offer:
- Buyers Home Inspection – through a detailed visual examination of the home’s major structure, systems and components, buyers gain an in-depth knowledge of the home
- Pre-Listing (Seller) Home Inspection – reveal potential problems so they can be addressed before listing your home
- New Construction Pre-Closing Home Inspection – similar to a general home inspection but with attention to the workmanship of the new home
- One-Year Warranty Home Inspection – this evaluation of the interior and exterior, major systems and components, allows homeowners to resolve any issues before warranties expire
- Maintenance Home Inspection – even when you aren’t buying or selling it’s important to make sure your home is being maintained properly
- Walk & Talk Consultation – check for any visible issues when a full inspection isn’t possible
Schedule your inspection today to have peace of mind that your home is well constructed for you and your family’s safety!
A radon inspection for your home, can save you from dangerous effects of this odorless, tasteless gas. Radon can go undetected in a home no matter if it is new construction or an older home. Due to the nature of the gas seeping through the ground into a home, this dangerous gas can cause lung cancer as it is breathed in over a period of time. With a professional radon inspection, you can protect your home and occupants from the serious side effects of radon. Add a radon inspection to your home inspection or as a stand-alone inspection from our NRPP Certified Radon Measurement Professional.